The team of workers from railways of Timișoara.
The name cames from Paul Chinezul (also known as Pavel Chinezul/Paul Chinezu' - in Hungarian "Kinizsi Pal") a general in the army of King Matei Corvin and count of Timișoara. "Chinezul" (in contemporary Romanian means "Chinese") comes from Slavic word "knyaz" (prince).
The emblem has in the center a hand carrying a millstone. The base is a legend about Paul Chinezul, saying that when he was young he attended some noble people with a decanter of water on a millstone, when these stopped at his father's mill. The nobles, seeing his force, adviced him to become a military, which made him famous in age.
Starting the fall 1927, the club enters in severe financial and management crises. The president, Dr. Cornel Lazăr, founded another club, "Ripensia".
In august 1936 "Chinezul" fused with "ILSA Timișoara", and after WWII, with "CAMT"; a period, the club waas named "Chinezul-CAM Timișoara", then, from 1946, just "CAMT".
Information about name, emblem and stadium is taken from www.poliaektimisoara.ro/forum